Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, 1-19-12, Yoga

As of right now, I have not heard any updates regarding what will happen with the Thursday night yoga classes. As far as I know, no one has taken over the class and I have not been asked to teach it at 7:00pm. (I can't teach it at 6:15pm anymore, but I could teach it at 7:00.)

I would suggest either skipping yoga tonight since I don't believe there will be an instructor there at 6:15pm... or at least coming prepared to do a regular gym workout.

I am so sorry for not having a clear answer for you right now. I wish I knew what the fate would be for the class, but right now I've not been given any information to pass along to you.

Please feel free to leave your comments/concerns about this situation on a comment card in the lobby of the fitness center, or e-mail my supervisor at TD Support Servies, Mary Walley: maryw@tdsupportservices.com.

Again, I truly apologize and I hope we get this figured out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment