Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to Whole Body Health!

You might be wondering why I've decided to create a blog... well, to answer your question, there are several reasons for this blog's creation.

First, as your group exercise instructor, I wanted you to know that I'm listening. I value your thoughts, questions, and opinions and I thought it'd be fun to create an open forum for you to come and communicate with both me as well as others who participate in my group exercise classes. This is a community forum for all of us to chat and share ideas and questions.

Secondly, I often have ideas and information I would like to share with you all but there is sometimes not time during my group exercise classes. Here, I can share inspirational tidbits of wisdom I may learn or a new exercise tip to help you get a better workout. I also like to cook and when I find a healthy, tasty recipe I plan to post it here and share it with you.

This communication is by no means one-way! If that were the case, I'd just ask that you sign up on my e-mail blast list and I'd send out a newsletter once a month! Instead, I want to hear what you have to say. I want to know what kind of music I can include in my next exercise session and what exercises you have found to be particularly beneficial so I can include those in my classes. I want to know what you like about my classes and also offer suggestions for improvement. How can I best serve you? I want to know!

So let's have fun. Let's share the wisdom we learn, exercise tips and strategies, and who knows what else. Let this be an open place of communication where we value each other's thoughts and opinions.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment